"Have truly enjoyed being treated by Dr. Raimondo. Very happy with all the previous and continuing treatment. Would highly recommend the doctor and practice." – Tara L.
You are here
Foot & Ankle Surgery
Board-certified and fellowship-trained foot and ankle surgeon Dr. Rick Raimondo was born in Indiana and raised in the North Jersey area. He completed medical school, his internship, and his orthopedic surgery residency at Columbia University in New York, New York. Dr. Raimondo then completed a foot and ankle fellowship at Hahnemann University Hospital in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Dr. Raimondo joined Reconstructive Orthopedics after his fellowship and is one of only a few orthopedic-trained foot and ankle specialists in the South Jersey area. His practice treats the entire spectrum of foot and ankle disorders in children and adults, including complex deformities.
He is a clinical instructor of Virtua’s Podiatric Residency Program and was honored as teacher of the year in 2004, 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012. Dr. Raimondo has been named a “Best Doctor” by South Jersey Magazine and a “Top Doctor” by Castle Connolly in 2015.
- Bachelor of Science in Biological Sciences: Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
- Doctor of Medicine: Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, NY
- General Surgery Internship: New York-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center, New York, NY
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, NY
- Foot and Ankle Surgery Fellowship: Hahnemann University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Board-Certification: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Fellow: American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member: American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society