You are here
Interventional Pain Medicine
Dr. Benjamin Duckles is an interventional pain management specialist. He specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic pain disorders and has fellowship training in nonsurgical care of neck and back pain. Specifically, he performs minimally invasive fluoroscopic-guided spinal interventions, including epidural injections, selective nerve root blocks, peripheral nerve blocks, sympathetic blocks, radiofrequency denervation, lumbar discography, and spinal cord stimulation.
Dr. Duckles is board-certified in both anesthesiology and pain medicine, and he is fellowship-trained in pain medicine. He holds medical licenses in the states of New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Dr. Duckles is an active member of several musculoskeletal and spinal intervention societies.
Dr. Duckles completed his undergraduate studies at the State University of New York at Geneseo with a degree in biology. He attended medical school at the Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania, where he received AOA honors. He then completed an internship in internal medicine at Pennsylvania Hospital in Philadelphia.
Following his internship, Dr. Duckles completed his residency in anesthesiology at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia. His interest in improving quality of life for individuals who suffer from acute and chronic pain conditions led him to pursue fellowship training in minimally invasive interventional spine procedures and pain medicine at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science in Biology: State University of New York Geneseo, Geneseo, NY
- Doctor of Medicine: Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
- Internal Medicine Internship: Pennsylvania Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Anesthesiology and Critical Care Residency: Pennsylvania Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Interventional Pain Medicine Fellowship: Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
- Member: American Medical Association
- Member: American Society of Anesthesiologists
- Member: International Association for the Study of Pain
- Member: North American Spine Society
- Member: Spine Intervention Society
Marlton – Elmwood Business Park
773 Route 70 East, Building E-100
Evesham Twp. / Marlton, New Jersey 08053
401 Young Avenue, Suite 245
Moorestown, New Jersey 08057
200 Bowman Drive, Suite 100
Voorhees, New Jersey 08043