You are here
Growing up, Kerry always had a strong interest in health and fitness, but it really grew as she became fully immersed in varsity-level sports in high school and college. She attended Neumann College, where she turned her love of sports into a career, graduating summa cum laude with a bachelor's degree in athletic training. Her passion for orthopedics developed as she pursued her master's degree in athletic training from the University of Kentucky and worked as the head athletic trainer for a local high school there.
Kerry continued to work as an athletic trainer in the clinical and surgical settings until her desire to help more people drove her to become a physician assistant. She attended Philadelphia University, where she represented her class at the national level in the Assembly of Representatives of the American Academy of Physician Assistants and graduated with a master's degree in physician assistant studies. Kerry strongly believes in a team approach to help others live a healthy and active lifestyle.
- Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training: Neumann College, Aston, PA
- Master of Science in Athletic Training: University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies: Philadelphia University, Philadelphia, PA
- Certified Athletic Trainer
- Certified Physician Assistant