Orthopedic Telemedicine Visits Now Available
The health and safety of our patients and staff remain our top priority. We are proud to offer our patients a telemedicine appointment for those who want to do a video visit in lieu of an office visit. Telemedicine is the practice of using video conference and telecommunications technology, such as your smartphone, tablet, computer, or laptop for a visit with your doctor from the comfort of your home or office.
To schedule a telemedicine appointment, please request an appointment online or call (800) 896-7326.
To be scheduled for a telemedicine appointment, you must:
- be an established patient or a new patient with an injury or condition that is appropriate for a telemedicine appointment
- be physically located in New Jersey during the telemedicine appointment
- have a working smartphone, tablet, computer, or laptop with a working video camera or webcam and working microphone
Once you have scheduled a telemedicine appointment, you will need to:
- register with our patient portal (if you have not previously done so)
- complete necessary paperwork (health survey(s) and consent to be completed) prior to telemedicine appointment
- download the Healow application or Google Duo on the smartphone, tablet, computer, or laptop that you will be using for your telemedicine appointment (this should be done at least one (1) day prior to your scheduled appointment)
- For instructions on how to use Google Duo, please click here.
Patients who may not eligible for telemedicine appointments are:
- those who are not physically located in New Jersey
- those with conditions or injuries not appropriate for telemedicine
For all technical questions, please call 609-267-9400 Ext. 7600.