You are here
Primary Care Sports Medicine
Dr. Daniel Evering is a fellowship-trained primary care sports medicine physician. He is board-certified in both sports medicine and family medicine. He earned his Bachelor of Science degree in biology from Philadelphia University and Thomas Jefferson University. He completed medical school at Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine in Stratford, New Jersey. Dr. Evering completed both his family medicine residency and primary care sports medicine fellowship at Crozer-Keystone Health System in Springfield, Pennsylvania. He has trained extensively in concussion management, intra-articular joint and soft tissue injections, diagnostic ultrasound techniques, ultrasound-guided procedures, Tenex and TenJet tenotomy.
He has a breadth of event coverage experience, including football, basketball, wrestling, soccer, lacrosse, and field hockey. He has also covered the Philadelphia Rock ‘n’ Roll Half Marathon, the Escape Triathlon Series in Philadelphia, and the Marine Corps Marathon in Arlington, Virginia. Before joining the practice, he served as the assistant team physician for the University of Delaware football team and the Philadelphia Union of Major League Soccer.
Dr. Evering is an active member of the American Medical Society for Sports Medicine and the American College of Sports Medicine and has presented at both national conferences. In his free time, he enjoys spending time with his family, grilling, traveling, and playing pick-up football and basketball games.
Dedicated to providing exceptional orthopedic care, Dr. Evering is available to see patients at our office in Vineland.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science in Biology: Philadelphia University and Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine: Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine, Stratford, NJ
- Family Medicine Residency: Crozer-Keystone Health System, Springfield, PA
- Primary Care Sports Medicine Fellowship: Crozer-Keystone Health System, Springfield, PA
- American Board of Family Medicine – Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine – Primary Care Sports Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American College of Sports Medicine
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine