Hurt Today? Treated Today!
131 Route 70, Suite 100
Medford, NJ 08055
Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. (the last patient accepted will be at 7:30 p.m.)
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (the last patient accepted will be at 4:30 p.m.)
Phone Number: (609) 424-3600
Reconstructive Orthopedics is pleased to offer walk-in orthopedic urgent care services to the community. The Ortho Express is conveniently located on Route 70 in the heart of Medford.
Services include evaluation and management of acute musculoskeletal injuries such as fractures, sprains, or muscular trauma in patients ages 7 and up. We also treat our younger patients under age 7 on a case-by-case basis.
Patients are evaluated and treated by our experienced orthopedic Physician Assistants or Physicians who will evaluate injuries and develop a treatment plan. Recovery is expedited with early management of these injuries quickly getting our athletes back to play and others back to their lives.
If indicated an expedited follow-up appointment will be set up with an orthopedic physician prior to leaving the office.
To provide outstanding care by our experienced orthopedic team of Physicians, Physician Assistants and Athletic Trainers in a walk-in setting.
- Providing walk-in services- no appointment necessary
- Acute musculoskeletal injuries related to sports, falls or trauma
- Sports physicals
- Extended evening hours and Saturdays
- Treating patients 7 and up and on a case-by-case basis younger than 7
- Participating with most insurance carriers **
What to Expect
Evaluate and promptly initiate a treatment plan and appropriate follow up with one of our Orthopedic physicians/surgeons.
Areas of expertise include sprains, fractures, musculoskeletal injuries. On site radiology is available and x-rays will be ordered and evaluated by our providers at the time of the visit. A treatment plan will be communicated immediately to the patient. If indicated advanced imaging or lab work may be ordered at this time as well. Physical therapy may also be ordered if this is appropriate.
Other services include bracing, casting, and some joint injections.
What we Treat
- Possible broken bone/fracture
- Back or neck pain resulting from a fall/trauma/injury
- Dislocations of fingers or toes
- Swollen joints
- Muscle, ligament strain/tear
- Sprains and strains
Visit an Emergency Department / General Urgent Care for:
- Work related injuries covered by workman's compensation
- Motor vehicle related injuries
- Animal bites
- Concern for rib fracture or facial bone fracture
- Concern for or known shoulder dislocation (acute)Burns
- Chest pain, shortness of breath, dizziness, dehydration, stroke symptoms, closed head trauma
OrthoExpress does NOT provide the following services:
- Prescription refills for existing treatment
- Epidurals (Spinal Injections)
- Second opinions
**Reconstructive Orthopedics bills as a specialist not an Urgent Care. If your policy requires referrals to see a specialist, then you will need one from your primary care provider. A specialist co-pay will be collected at the time of service.