As we all know, sometimes doctor visits require necessary paperwork. To make it more convenient for you, you may download our required forms, print them, and fill them out prior to your appointment at Reconstructive Orthopedics.
Along with your completed paperwork, please bring the following with you to your scheduled appointment:
- Insurance card
- Photo ID
- Referrals (if required)
For MRI scans, wear loose-fitting clothing (no metals).
New Patient Forms
- New Pain Management Patient Information Packet
- Total Hip Replacement Patient Consent and Release Form (To Be Returned to Your Surgeon Preoperatively)
- Total Knee Replacement Patient Consent and Release Form (To Be Returned to Your Surgeon Preoperatively)
- Spinal Surgery Patient Consent and Release Form
- Privacy Notice (HIPAA)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Total Joint Replacement Surgery
The latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view and print PDF files, and it is available here.