You are here
Dr. David Lopresti is board-certified in anesthesiology and pain medicine. After graduating from Temple University Lewis Katz School of Medicine, he started his residency in internal medicine at Cooper University Hospital and completed his anesthesia residency at Temple University Hospital, where he was chief resident. Afterward, Dr. Lopresti continued at Temple University Hospital as an assistant professor of anesthesiology and pain medicine.
After four years, he entered into private practice at Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center in Camden, New Jersey, as well as at numerous surgery centers in the Southern New Jersey area. There, he developed an interventional pain program as well as continued as a practicing anesthesiologist.
Dr. Lopresti has since retired from anesthesia and joined Reconstructive Orthopedics as a pain medicine physician.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science: St. Joseph’s University, Philadelphia, PA
- Doctor of Medicine: Temple University Lewis Katz School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Anesthesiology Residency: Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Board Certification: The American Board of Anesthesiology
- Pain Medicine Specialty Certification: The American Board of Anesthesiology
- American Society of Anesthesiology
- American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine
- New Jersey State Society of Anesthesiology
- Spine Intervention Society