Gabriella Gutman, M.D.
Dr. Gabriella Gutman is a double board-certified, fellowship-trained interventional pain management specialist. Her expertise lies in the diagnosis and treatment of neuromusculoskeletal disorders with specialty training in the nonsurgical care of neck and back pain. Specifically, she performs minimally invasive fluoroscopic-guided spinal interventions, including epidural injections, selective nerve root blocks, peripheral nerve blocks, sympathetic blocks, radiofrequency denervation, neurolysis, spinal cord stimulation, and peripheral nerve stimulation.
She is an active member of several musculoskeletal and spinal intervention societies and is a co-author of medical articles and numerous book chapters on spine- and pain-related disorders. Dr. Gutman is board-certified in both physical medicine and rehabilitation and pain medicine.
Dr. Gutman completed her undergraduate studies at Brandeis University, where she graduated with honors and obtained her bachelor’s degree in biology and philosophy. She attended medical school at St. George’s University School of Medicine, where she graduated at the top of her class and completed an internship in internal medicine at Staten Island University Hospital in New York.
Her profound interest in neurological and musculoskeletal disease brought her to Philadelphia, where she pursued residency training at a top-tier residency program in physical medicine and rehabilitation at Temple University Hospital. She served as chief resident and clinical instructor in her final year. Her passion for treating spine disorders and for the field of pain medicine led her to pursue fellowship training in minimally invasive interventional spine procedures and pain medicine at Temple University Hospital. She trained under the mentorship of Dr. Frank J.E. Falco, a pioneer and expert in the field on interventional pain medicine.
Dr. Gutman is available to see patients at our offices in Medford and Moorestown.
Interventional Spine & Pain Management Fellowship
131 NJ-70, #100
Medford, NJ 08055
300 West Route 38
Moorestown, NJ 08057
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology and Philosophy: Brandeis University, Waltham, MA
- Doctor of Medicine: St. George’s University School of Medicine, Great River, NY
- Internal Medicine Internship: Staten Island University Hospital, Staten Island, NY
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Residency: Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Interventional Spine and Pain Management Fellowship: Temple University Hospital, Newark, DE
- Board Certification: American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Board Certification: American Board of Pain Medicine
- Member: American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Member: American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- Member: International Spine Intervention Society