Ghadeer Alami, D.P.M.
Dr. Ghadeer Alami was born in the United Kingdom and raised in a small town in Connecticut. She attended the University of Connecticut where she obtained her undergraduate degree in genetics.
She attended medical school at Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science in North Chicago, Illinois, and completed her residency at Inspira Medical Center Vineland in Vineland, New Jersey, where she served as chief resident. Dr. Alami has trained extensively in diabetic limb salvage procedures, cosmetic foot surgery, and reconstructive foot and rearfoot procedures.
As an active member of multiple podiatric societies, Dr. Alami is dedicated to continuing education and keeping up with the most innovative treatments. She has been involved in several research publications during her residency in tendon pathology, amniotic membrane, and digital implants. She has also been voted by South Jersey Magazine as a “Top Physician” in 2021.
In her free time, she enjoys traveling, cooking, and spending time with her family. She is proud to be a part of the South Jersey community and is fully invested in providing the highest quality of patient care.
Dr. Alami is available to see patients at our offices in Medford, Moorestown, and Voorhees.
131 NJ-70, #100
Medford, NJ 08055
300 West Route 38
Moorestown, NJ 08057
200 Bowman Drive, Suite E-100
Voorhees, NJ 08043
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science: University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT
- Undergraduate Studies: The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine: Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, North Chicago, IL
- Foot and Ankle Surgery Residency: Inspira Medical Center Vineland, Vineland, NJ
- Member: American Academy of Podiatric Practice Management
- Member: American Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine
- Member: American College of Foot and Ankle Orthopedics and Medicine
- Member: American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Member: American Podiatric Medical Association