You are here
Board-certified Dr. John Mariani focuses his practice on patients with knee pain and innovative techniques for knee replacement surgeries. Dr. Mariani served as chief of staff for Kennedy Memorial Hospitals. Having served as its director of orthopedics at Kennedy Health System as well, Dr. Mariani was instrumental in the growth of the orthopedic program at the institution. He has been involved with several advances in orthopedic care and is currently an industry consultant for Stryker Orthopedics. He has been named to the Courier Post’s “Best of South Jersey” list and was most recently named on the Top Physicians list by South Jersey Magazine in 2013.
Dr. Mariani is available to see patients at our office in Sewell.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Arts: La Salle University, Philadelphia, PA
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine: Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Internship: Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Stratford, NJ
- Board Certification: American Osteopathic Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Member: American Osteopathic Association
- Diplomat: American Osteopathic Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Alumni Member: Association of Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine