You are here
Dr. Matthew Brant obtained his undergraduate degree in biology and pre-medicine from Shippensburg University and then attended the New York College of Podiatric Medicine in New York, New York. He completed his residency at Inspira Health Network in Vineland, New Jersey, where he served as chief resident. He has trained extensively in reconstructive foot and ankle surgery, treating acute and chronic conditions and has been involved in several research publications. He has also completed training at The Rubin Institute for Advanced Orthopedics in Baltimore, Maryland. Dr. Brant joined Reconstructive Orthopedics in July of 2015.
He is passionate about practicing in the South Jersey community where he was trained and is proud to be a faculty member of the Inspira Health Network Foot and Ankle Surgical Residency program. Dr. Brant is a member of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons. In his free time, he enjoys being in the outdoors, playing golf, and spending time with his family.
South Jersey Magazine named Dr. Brant as one of its “Top Physicians” in 2018.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology and Pre-Medicine: Shippensburg University, Shippensburg, PA
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine: New York College of Podiatric Medicine, New York, NY
- Residency: Inspira Health Network, Vineland, NJ
- Residency: The Rubin Institute for Advanced Orthopedics, Baltimore, MD
- Board-Certified in Foot Surgery: American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Board-Certified in Reconstruction Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery: American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Member: American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons