You are here
Dr. Holmes is fellowship-trained in primary care sports medicine and board-certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. He specializes in concussion management, fracture care, and nonoperative treatments, including ultrasound-guided injections and platelet-rich plasma (PRP) injections.
After graduating from Lycoming College, Dr. Holmes earned his Doctor of Medicine degree from Temple University Lewis Katz School of Medicine. He went on to complete an internship and residency in family medicine at the Crozer-Keystone Health System before receiving additional training there through a primary care sports medicine fellowship.
Dr. Holmes is a current member of the American Academy of Family Physicians and the American Medical Society for Sports Medicine.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science in Biology: Lycoming College, Williamsport, PA
- Doctor of Medicine: Temple University Lewis Katz School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Family Medicine Internship: Crozer-Keystone Health System, Philadelphia, PA
- Family Medicine Residency: Crozer-Keystone Health System, Philadelphia, PA
- Primary Care Sports Medicine Fellowship: Crozer-Keystone Health System, Springfield, PA
- Board Certification: American Board of Family Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine