For seven years, Gail suffered from knee pain caused by a slip while hiking, which only got worse with time. The source of her pain came from large calcium deposits which had developed in the quadr…
Nathan Holmes, M.D.
Dr. Holmes is fellowship-trained in primary care sports medicine and board-certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. He specializes in concussion management, fracture care, and nonoperative treatments, including ultrasound-guided injections.
After graduating from Lycoming College, Dr. Holmes earned his Doctor of Medicine degree from Temple University Lewis Katz School of Medicine. He went on to complete an internship and residency in family medicine at the Crozer-Keystone Health System before receiving additional training there through a primary care sports medicine fellowship.
Dr. Holmes is a current member of the American Academy of Family Physicians and the American Medical Society for Sports Medicine.
Dedicated to providing exceptional orthopedic care, Dr. Holmes is available to see patients at our offices in Pitman and Sewell.
614 Lambs Road, Suite C
Pitman, NJ 08071
570 Egg Harbor Road, Suite C-4
Sewell, NJ 08080
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science in Biology: Lycoming College, Williamsport, PA
- Doctor of Medicine: Temple University Lewis Katz School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Family Medicine Internship: Crozer-Keystone Health System, Philadelphia, PA
- Family Medicine Residency: Crozer-Keystone Health System, Philadelphia, PA
- Primary Care Sports Medicine Fellowship: Crozer-Keystone Health System, Springfield, PA
- Board Certification: American Board of Family Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine