It used to be that when people had knee replacement surgery, they were looking to rid themselves from constant pain and continue into their senior...Read More
You are here
Adult Reconstructive Surgery
Dr. Rajesh Jain was born and raised in Rochester, New York, and completed his undergraduate degree with honors at Johns Hopkins University and a master’s degree in public health and epidemiology at the University of Michigan School of Public Health. Dr. Jain completed medical school with a distinction in total joint research as well as his residency training at State University of New York Upstate Medical University. He then completed the Aufranc Fellowship in adult reconstructive surgery at the New England Baptist Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts.
Dr. Jain specializes in minimally invasive total hip and knee replacement (quad-sparing), as well as partial knee replacement. His expertise also encompasses revision hip and knee replacements and hip and knee disorders. He is board-certified and a fellow member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and the American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons. Dr. Jain is a member of the Virtua system-wide surgical services committee and the joint operating committee for the Virtua Joint Replacement Institute and is on the editorial board for The Journal of Arthroplasty.
He was featured in Philadelphia Magazine in 2009 as one of the area’s “Top Docs Under 40.” He was also featured in an article about arthritis and women in the “Top Doctors for Women” February 2010 issue of Inside Jersey Magazine. Dr. Jain has been honored as a “Best Doctor” in South Jersey Magazine multiple times, including in 2015, and was named a “Top Doctor” by Castle Connolly.
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology: Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD
- Master of Public Health and Epidemiology: University of Michigan School of Public Health, Ann Arbor, MI
- Doctor of Medicine: State University of New York Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: State University of New York Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY
- Adult Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship: New England Baptist Hospital, Boston, MA
- Board-Certification: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Member: Virtua Surgical Services Steering Committee
- Member: Joint Operating Committee for the Virtua Joint Replacement Institute
- Member: Editorial Board for The Journal of Arthroplasty
243 Route 130, Suite 100
Bordentown, NJ 08505
Marlton – Elmwood Business Park
773 Route 70 East, Building E-100
Marlton, NJ 08053
401 Young Avenue, Suite 245
Moorestown, NJ 08057
200 Bowman Drive, Suite 100
Voorhees, NJ 08043
"As a doctor and now a patient I went in with plenty of insight and needs. I was given very good information, great care and excellent follow up from entry staff to exit visits. Doctor gave me exactly what goals could be expected and which expectations would not be achievable. All worked out fine. I give them five stars. Since I know how highly skilled competitive the marketplace is in the metropolitan Philadelphia suburbs, I do know they performed better than most of the regions orthopedic practices." – MJ M.