Raymond Ropiak, M.D.
Board-certified and fellowship-trained Dr. Raymond Ropiak grew up in Staten Island, New York. He earned his bachelor’s degree from Boston College before completing his medical degree at Sidney Kimmel Medical College and orthopedic residency at Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals in Philadelphia. He then went on to do a fellowship in shoulder and elbow surgery at the Rothman Institute at Thomas Jefferson University.
Dr. Ropiak specializes in total shoulder replacement as well as reverse shoulder replacement. He is also trained in arthroscopic and open shoulder repair and stabilization, including rotator cuff repair, throwing injuries, and fractures. In addition to shoulder ailments, Dr. Ropiak treats a variety of operative and nonoperative elbow injuries. He is trained in total elbow arthroscopy, fracture repair, tennis elbow, and ligament reconstruction.
He joins his wife in Southern New Jersey as she practices medicine as a pediatric hospitalist at several Virtua Hospitals. They are also proud parents of two children.
Dr. Ropiak has been honored as a “Best Doctor” by South Jersey Magazine in 2015.
Dedicated to providing exceptional orthopedic care, Dr. Ropiak is available to see patients at our offices in Medford and Moorestown.
Shoulder & Elbow Surgery Fellowship
131 NJ-70, #100
Medford, NJ 08055
300 West Route 38
Moorestown, NJ 08057
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science in Biology: Boston College, Boston, MA
- Doctor of Medicine: Sidney Kimmel Medical College, Philadelphia, PA
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals, Philadelphia, PA
- Shoulder and Elbow Surgery Fellowship: Rothman Institute, Philadelphia, PA
- Board Certification: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery