You are here
Dr. Robert Greenleaf was born and raised in rural Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. He obtained a degree in biology at Cornell University in Ithaca, New York, where he was also First Team All-Ivy League and Honorable Mention National All-American in wrestling. He went on to receive his medical degree with honors from Drexel University College of Medicine and then completed his residency training in orthopedic surgery at Allegheny General Hospital in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Finally, Dr. Greenleaf completed his fellowship training in spine surgery at Harvard’s Massachusetts General Hospital and Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts. Training at an internationally renowned facility afforded Dr. Greenleaf exposure to the diagnosis and care of complex spinal conditions, particularly in degenerative conditions, adult deformity, and spinal tumors. He also received training in the most advanced minimally invasive techniques, both at Harvard facilities and with the Neurosurgeons of Cape Cod group located in Cape Cod, Massachusetts. While in Pittsburgh and Boston, Dr. Greenleaf performed research, authored textbook chapters, and presented at national meetings on various topics ranging from bacterial MRSA biofilms and sports hernia surgery to minimally invasive fixation of spine fractures and embolization of metastatic spine tumors.
Dr. Greenleaf also serves on the medical advisory board for the Adam Taliaferro Foundation, a nonprofit organization focused on the prevention and treatment of head and spine injuries in student athletes in New Jersey. He and his wife and three children reside in southern New Jersey.
Dr. Greenleaf was selected as a “Best Doctor” by South Jersey Magazine in 2015.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science in Biology: Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
- Doctor of Medicine: Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: Allegheny General Hospital, Pittsburgh, PA
- Spine Surgery Fellowship: Massachusetts General Hospital, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, MA
- Board Certification: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Member: American Medical Association
- Member: North American Spine Society
- Medical Advisory Board Member: Adam Taliaferro Foundation
Marlton – Elmwood Business Park
773 Route 70 East, Building E-100
Evesham Twp. / Marlton, New Jersey 08053
Sewell – Harbor Pavilions
570 Egg Harbor Road, Suite C-4
Sewell, New Jersey 08080
200 Bowman Drive, Suite 100
Voorhees, New Jersey 08043