For 44 years, we’ve had the privilege of providing orthopedic care to the patients and communities of South Jersey and its surrounding areas. We are incredibly grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us andwork hard every day to ensure we provide the exceptional orthopedic care you deserve.
Please know that our team of surgeons and healthcare professionals is dedicated to taking care of you through this challenging time. As the COVID-19 outbreak continues, our team is actively monitoring the situation, and we are making critical adjustments to the way we operate in an effort to protect our patients, staff, and communities. Ensuring your health and safety and that of our valued staff is our highest priority.
Safety Measures Taken:
- Patients are required to wear face coverings.
- We are disinfecting between patients.
- Patients experiencing flu-like symptoms are being rescheduled.
- We are limiting the number of people allowed in our offices.
- We have a virtual waiting room so patients are not waiting in office.
- We are restricting the number of visitors allowed to accompany a patient.
- Telemedicine appointments are available for new and existing patients.
- Our OrthoExpress remains open to provide same-day care.
- All of our staff members are wearing face masks.
- We have installed sneeze guards at all of the front desks.
We know that COVID-19 doesn’t stop the need for orthopedic care, and we are here to help those who are suffering and need help.
This is a team effort, and in this difficult time, we appreciate your patience and understanding of the changes we make. We are all in this together.